Trade-In, Trade-Up Program
If you are a returning customer of Tesoro Boston and made a qualifying diamond purchase, we happily invite you to use our Diamond "Trade-In, Trade-Up" Program.
This unique program allows you to "Trade-In" your qualifying diamond purchase and receive a retail credit toward the purchase of a diamond piece of greater value.
For more information on this program, please contact us (978) 539-8270.
- GIA Certified Loose Diamonds
- Non-Certified Loose Diamonds
- Three Stone Diamond Rings
- Five Stone Diamond Anniversary Bands
- Diamond Solitaire Pendants
- Custom Designed Items may qualify on a case by case basis.
- All "Trade-In, Trade-Up" pieces must be present at the time of "Trade-In" and must be accompanied by the ORIGINAL receipt. Fascimile or copies of any kind will not be accepted.
- Upgraded purchase must be made and paid for in full at the time of "Trade-In".
- All "Trade-In" diamonds are subject to inspection for authenticity and damage. Items that have been damaged or altered in any way do not qualify for this program. Tesoro Boston reserves the right to inspect and decline participation in the program.
- The "Trade-In, Trade-Up" Program is subject to the approval of Tesoro Boston. Tesoro Boston reserves the right at any time to decline participation in this program.